Beginner Level - A1
In this level you already had a bit of contact with the language, know some expressions to help you in your daily life and know some basic information about yourself in English.
-You are capable of understanding and using basic daily expressions.
-Use basic phrases to satisfy basic needs.
-You are able to reply some questions about details of your life such as where you live, who you know, etc.
Beginner Level - A2
In the A2 level you are able to keep small talk in English using situations you are used to. English is becoming part of your routine slowly.
- You are able to understand sentences and expressions related to basic personal information;
- You can communicate in a simple way in family matters which require short and precise information exchange.
- You describe your knowledge, place where you live, immediate necessities in a simple way.
Intermediate Level - B1
At B1 level you can show your ideas and will, write short texts and give your opinion among friends.
- You are able to deal with daily routine in a country where the language is spoken and create short and simple texts about your interests.
- Describe experiences, events, dreams and wishes.
- Able to give your opinion in a limited way about plans and during discussion.
Intermediate Level- B2
Here you have the capacity of understanding texts, talk to native people in a natural way and you are capable of writing about your opinion.
- Able to understand main ideas of complex texts that talk about abstract and technical themes.
- Interact with native people with fluency.
- Write texts which are clear and detailed about varied topics and defend your opinion.
Advanced Level - C1
At this level you can communicate easily, read and write complex texts and communicate freely.
- Understand a vast range of high level long texts with.
- Recognise implicit ideas.
- Communicate fluently and be spontaneous about it with little effort.
- Use the language effectively for professional and social means.
Advanced Level - C2
Here you are able to practice the 4 skills (reading, speaking, listening and writing) with fluency and accuracy.
- Understand easily all you read and hear.
- Reproduce the information with arguments.
- Communicate naturally, with fluency and accuracy (pronunciation, right words, etc.)
- Differentiate levels of context (explicit and implicit meanings).